Alders Syndicate -- Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very pretty carp Syndicate with an excellent head of carp to 37lb. We have a large number of mid to high twenties as well as catfish to 39 08lb. 2 lakes both Tree lined with many islands and only sensible rules, all set within a tranquil location

New cat record

New cat record Empty Re: New cat record

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 am

Will prob be down fri and sat till sun. Will let you know Laughing
    Daz

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 am

Cheers Daz let me know how it goes. If Saturday night might come over and say hello and pinch your coffee! Cool

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 am

Well done on the moggy mate.
    I will be down at the weekend will let you know. Very Happy
    Daz

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

cheers rick. suprisingly the net etc did not smell despite the fish itself having personal odour problems that would make a monkey blush!

i notice they have changed the top already as you pointed out! Laughing

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 am

Crackin mate, well done to ya cheers ! complex record then as well as lake. just gonna have a stinky net, sling, mat etc etc. Very Happy lol!

Oh and now the forum webmaster will have to change the weight at the top of the page now, see the aggro you cause. lol!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 am

Not quite the big un i would have liked but after dodging them for two seasons might as well get the biggest one! lol!

at least i know my knots, end tackle etc could stand up to it!!

cheers Gav for helping Razz

[

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 am

well done mate, that is a big jump in weight from the last cat record. Hope you got some pics

New cat record Empty New cat record

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi all, last night produced a new cat record. At about 11 pm buds struck into a he'll of a fish. After a epic fight and taking out he's other two rods a unwanted bit of pussy entered the net. Taking the fish from the water to the mat he new he had landed a large smelly pussy. The scales set and up we lifted to what finally settled at 39lb8oz a new cat record and if you like at present a lake record. Well done buds I no it wasn't the fish you were after but a 39lb is not to be sniffed at in my eyes. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 am