Alders Syndicate -- Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very pretty carp Syndicate with an excellent head of carp to 37lb. We have a large number of mid to high twenties as well as catfish to 39 08lb. 2 lakes both Tree lined with many islands and only sensible rules, all set within a tranquil location

General Discussion

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Well done Geoff, biggest cat so far this year, did you have anything else mate

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Geoff

Rumor has it that you have won a new bait sponsership with Kity Kat any truth in those rumors buddy? lol!

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:13 pm

That would be me Ian Very Happy What a scrap that was! 05:00am in the rain absolutely crazy fight Very Happy . My first real cat as well, pics weren't great but i'll see if i can sort them out!

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:03 pm

The lake record cat was set last year at 36 something, still a good weight though, do you know who had it?

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Its not always the back of the wind...But it was a very cold north eastly and it did switch the water off..
    Ive sat on the water in the summer facing a north eastly and had shite loads of fish..
    p.s 32lb 10oz catfish came out as well sunday night(lake record me thinks)

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Hope to get on the pond Wed night. Smile cheers See what happens

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Sweet, Will get on the back of the wind next time, was hoping for steps or boat swim but already taken when i got down after work on sat night, cant wait to get back down bounce

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Rick mate. The two times I've been down, Fished the back of the wind. Running lead on L/core 2up 3rd fluro leader, semi F/lead, All on bottom baits. Smile Smile
    3 fish 2-20s, mid double. cheers

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:59 am

pmsl, well you gotta look good in the pics, especially if your sending into a mag or somethin.

Had another blank session this weekend, think some lads in the steps and boat (although no boat there??!!) had a good night sat, guy in the road swim had nothing when i left, I fished the pylon swim, was getting loads of silk weed on the line, no signs or showing at all down my end, do they tend to follow the wind here or sit on the back of it? twice now iv been down when a N N/E wind been howling in and they tended to huddle up the steps end and out of bounds crafty little buggers. Back down on sat eve for another 24hrs or so, will try different approach's bait end, bottom, snowman and popped up and see if i can find which they prefer instead of all bottom baits. will have a lead around find some interestin patches......... Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 5:52 am

rick you might find out what your fishing over might help you out.but this sports called fishing not catching mate.your time will come fella.or maybe its because your sporting the new blue camo clothing which might not be helping lol x.also a funny moment happened here yesterday a fella caught a fish apart from weighting it in his carp cot.he changed into his nashie top just for the photo omg lol.

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 5:10 am

Always keep me head up, but been using leadcore for a while and my catch rate has gone through the floor since then, might be coincidencs but might not so swapped it all over last night back to my preferred sink tubing, so see what happens, gonna go down tonight after work and stay till monday morn so long as all the pegs aint gone when i get there!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 am

keep the old pecker up Rick Smile Won't belong before you have one on the bank. They are getting their heads down feeding cheers Water is starting to cloud up a bit now. bounce

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:05 am

Sad 2 sessions in and only a couple of drop backs so far...........was hoping to have had one on the bank at least! even a pasty! oh well, guess im closer to getting one than i was 2 sessions ago lol. gonna try and get down sat eve for a couple of nights.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 am

A few looked like they were getting ready for it the other day.....dirty buggers....lol

Hopefully be down at some point over the weekend but not sure when yet....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 am

Fanks mate Smile about time they got their heads down. Next, water warms up then it' SEX CRAZY with em Very Happy Very Happy Might do a sneaky nite tonight. Smile

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:24 am

Nice one mate.......they are defiantely having a Munch and getting their heads down.....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:06 am

Was on the pond Wed night. Dropped into Brian's swim, managed to winkle out a nice mirror of 20lb. Bit of a nightmare fish decided not having any of it Evil or Very Mad Smile It wiped all 3 rods out. Mad With a little help from one of members, Jim I thank you bounce Manage to land it Very Happy So been down twice managed a 3 fish so far. Very Happy cheers
    Happy Days All. sunny

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:53 pm

hello mate... There's been a few out most weekends, i know of a couple of low 30's, about a dozen or more mid to high twentys, a 16lb cat and a few mid to high teens. Overall the whittles has been fishing quite well.

There is most probly more but cant keep track of them all, till you see the log book! lol Razz
    CarpJim

Post by CarpJim Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi All

New to syndicate this year and not been down yet just wondered if many have been out recently?

Thanks All

CarpyJim Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 am

Whoop's posted my catch report in Bradaz pb post Sad Told you not vary good at this forum lark clown confused. Going back to the How To Do book study scratch and get it right lol! Smile

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 am

had a 30lb 6oz common this mornin, lovely looking cypry.... chuffed to bits! 2nd pb in 2 visits!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 am

Don't worry have learnt from my mistake all leader knots/splices backed up with EXTRA super glue now.
    Darren

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 am

fishy daz wrote:I hate it when that happens. lost mine right at my feet,
    splice went on my leader. Would not have minded if i hadn't of seen the fish.
    Darren

Well done on the fish captures...
    As for the knots maybe you should check and them before and each time you fish mate lol..
    Cant say it aint happened to me but it was only the once and i learned from it...
    Hope to see you all soon..

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:35 pm

I hate it when that happens. lost mine right at my feet,
    splice went on my leader. Would not have minded if i hadn't of seen the fish.
    Darren

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 pm

hahaha... yeah i recognise u now... i also lost 2 aswell, one sat morning and then 2 o'clock sunday morning.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:24 pm

That would be me that had the mirror. Lost 1 as well saturday evening. Crying or Very sad So the fish come out from all over the lake.
    Will try and get down at the weekend for a walk around. Was 2 people down Brian the bailiff and another bloke forgot his name. Oh and Andy and Ian come down for a walk round.
    Darren

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 pm

cheers mate! was it busy??

yeah a new member had a 27 mirror and and old member called mark had a 27 common.... not bad at all really seeing as the weather dropped.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Well done mate. Very Happy
    Went down to day only 3 fish out all weekend.
    Darren

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Me and my pal steve got there thursday evening and there were 5 on the lake already then 7 including us. There was only 3 of us left by sat afternoon and then we left one fella on there sunday morning and he was leaving that afternoon. i reckon it was empty for sunday night!!

were bk down this weekend for another go hopefully, steve's itching to get an alders bend in he's rod lol....

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Bradaz wrote:my 1st carp out the lake this morning, 24lb mirror after three days and nights.... allgood thow broke my PB Very Happy
    nice one mate, makes it all worth it,how busy was the lake when you were there?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Excellent news, well done mate.

only a week to go and im down WOOHOO!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Well in fella... Very Happy

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 am

well done brad good on yer

General Discussion Empty new member

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 am

my 1st carp out the lake this morning, 24lb mirror after three days and nights.... allgood thow broke my PB Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:30 pm

ok then its hardcore all weather fishing super hero then lmao...hows that? lol

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Are see that's why your not my super hero as you don't no everyone.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 pm

you forgot Its super hero lol king

Maybe im just lucky i go wheneva i can and thats every weekend or week days when i cant be arsed to go into work...
    And ive never seen you on the water this year..another member ive never met at the water,thought i new everyone scratch

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm

cheers mate
    well done mate your my new hero lol!
    Na ive only been out 3 times in 2010 due to work etc

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

Well done on the Common carp mate..
    your first fish for 2010..OMG!! Its nearly april where have you been? scratch

Think ive had over 20 odd carp already this year.. Cool
    I ended up on my club water and wangled out two commons in the high teens,so managed to go fishingin the end with me bad back lol

Anyway again quailty looking common mate,top dangling Very Happy

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah the forth comming weather is a bummer hope it don't affect too much. Sad Nice to hear some residents been out,well done to the lads. cheers cheers. Keep trickling the bait in for the NEWBIES. Very Happy lol!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 pm

nice to hear a few have been out ,shame about the coming weather.
    hopefuly summer will be a good one, fingers crossed

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:45 am

nice one pleased to hear it......well done

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 am

Very Happy Lake update just had a 23lb14 common first fish for 2010 and very welcome. the picture i have put as my avatar

Last edited by bivvy pillow on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

General Discussion Empty I feel disabled lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 am

Good to here some cyprys are comming out.Couldnt make it to the water this week mashed me back up at work,just took me just over a hour to load me van..
    let alone how long it would take me to setup lmao..

Gonna be busy at my bait company open day next weekend so wont be at the lake
    will meet you all the week after to meet and greet

And Vassie " your alright aint ya" cheekie sod lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 am

On the lake at the mo with buds he had a 16lb last night, plenty of fish on the move to. Nothing graced my net but hey you won't catch them at home.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 am

No i wont be fishing, needed at work if we are gritting, il be down mid april as well for my first session. if i pull my finger out and order my bait that is!!

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Rick. Yeah me too received membership card. Very Happy Did hear a bit about the front comming in. Still it's not going to affect me to much,(hope), off to France next weekend, not fishing, just with some friends chilling out. afro. If you are fishing the pond,GOOD LUCK mate.Hope to catch up with you mid April. cheers Surprised Smile

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Thats 2 lots of good news, first lot arrived in the post this morn (membership card) and the fishies are awake! yey!! but be warned boys, we got the weather warning at work today for gritting, getting a siberian front in next weekend. supposed to be bad Sad

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Well it looks like they are waking up! cheers Well done to the lads who caught. Lets hope your right,and they are waiting for new season. can't wait, bounce Weather warming up now,so they should start getting the munchies pig pig

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:01 pm

couple of fish out at the weekend, a common and a mirror both 18lb, there waiting for the new season i hope

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:25 am