Alders Syndicate -- Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very pretty carp Syndicate with an excellent head of carp to 37lb. We have a large number of mid to high twenties as well as catfish to 39 08lb. 2 lakes both Tree lined with many islands and only sensible rules, all set within a tranquil location

General Discussion

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

Hi All
    See the forum has been very quite as to late. What no banter from the "wrongenuk" lol Smile Anyway anybody been to the pond? If so, any thing been out, and are residents waking up from there long winter?
    Sleep

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty general discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 pm

better late than never eh boi, like the pic, good likeness lol! whats your goal this year then mate , we got to get you a big un or two in the net me thinks scratch

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Yep i here Boi Laughing AT LAST !!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 pm

hey hey malcyz boi, bowt time you showed up, not workin 2nite then,, got meownself some ear defenders for blockin out your snorin lol!

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty New boi just joined

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi all
    as a newcomer to the syndicate i cant wait to get me net wet
    and after reading some of your comments i always got the kettle on
    and make a blinding cuppa so cummon down and ave a brew.
    im realy looking forward to getting me camrra out and taking some pic's
    (though i must say seems most of the time it's of the Donk with yet another 28lb er)
    dont matter though longs im on the bank .

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 am

Got too love the start of the season......and trying to work out when is best to fish.

The water I was on last year is normally packed the first week so I took the second week off....shame....everyone else had the same idea.

First week only had 5 people on.....second week had 12.....lol

By the way.....my tea making is crap and sadly you won't find any teabags in my tuck bag but there is always a Coffee on the go.....just make sure you bring your cup round....

As for the few that have questioned bait.....get down there with whatever you have confidence in and see how it goes..... Wink Wink

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi All i am a new member this year am looking forward to getting on the bank and meeting some of you guys. I am a week day fisherman really so most of my fishing will be done monday to friday due to work. Any bait advice for the new boy?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 pm

As I said, be in France for Easter Smile think i'll try for mid April.If there's a swim going, Suspect Still plenty of time to get the lines wet. Looking forward to meeting you all, and to pick a few brains about the lake. study

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 pm

yeah man, but the new season falls at easter week end . i prob pay a visit, if there b a swim free i mite get the gear out the carpwagon. bounce

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:22 am

I might come for a walk down there on that weekend see whats happening, talk to the members, try and squeeze advice and info out of you all lol. im hoping to get down 13/14/15 april for my first session and put all that advice into practice..

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 pm

was talking the weekend about all you lot coming on in april and was reminded it was May bank holiday weekend that was murders lol..which is 4 weeks after renewals... Wink

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am

alrite chaps, good to know we all gagging 4 the starting gun.. not surprising afta this poxy winter,hope something was landed this wk end. i just finished sorting and cleanin the gear so i off to do last 24hrs on the old water. see you all on the bank sumtime soon. hopefully not only as ur camera man.. What a Face

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Yes, the first weekend will be manic. Still, will most likely pop down to have a nose, and a cuppa. Won't be fishing for the first couple of weeks.Off to France first week of April, no not fishing,Good luck to those that are fishing this weekend Very Happy Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 am

yeah im a bit of both weekdays into weekends..
    Just spoke to the man call Tullet and from what i hear i wont be alone on the water as a few are already down there...right thats it im off to pack....tightlines..

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 am

All of my fishing will be monday to friday anyway as i only get 7 weekends off a year from work. so should be quiet for me i hope. lol

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 am

I know this is common sence,but remember guys there aint enough swims to cover all the new members let alone the rest of us...
    Just a word of warning it was a road block last time renewal came round at the lake...
    Basical if you got sence dont all turn up the first weekend to be honest i wont be there ...
    Good luck fellas and look forward to meeting you all soon..

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty new member

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:50 pm

hi guys looking forward to fishing and meeting you all in april

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey guys, sorted my membership yesterday, so really looking forward to getting down as and when work allows. Just got to decide what bait to use!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi all welcome to the the forum and the new water..All of the orignal members all good fellas.
    Think there still about 10 of us..
    So welcome DONK,BANKSTIX,ANDY.ROGERS

look forward to meeting you all affraid

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi lads ,looking forward to the start of the season and hopefully wetting a few nets,had a look around start of december and was impressed by the lake cant wait for the summer when it is in full bloom ,
    looking forward to meeting you all and sharing a brew.
    all being well should see you all in april

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty TEEEEEA

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi donk.
    Looking at some of the latest posts, it looks like the topic of conversation with some of the long time members, is that the new members that are joining this season can make [color=red]TEA. Very Happy .
    Well i've not got a tea stall,and not into all the makes of tea.But it's just tetley's all the way. Kettles always on.
    Yes looking forward to meeting some of you lads, And get into the groove. Another lake so a learning curve.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

hi bankstix,, look 4ward to meeting you, so long as u can make tea that is..

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:03 am

hi all.
    This is the first time I have joined a forum, so please be gentle. Well here goes. I had a look round the lake some time time in Jan. The guy who showed me was Ian. What a nice fella, told me some of the pitfalls to look out for. The does and dont's. Also a bit of history about the syndicate. Anyway what I'm trying to say, was very impressed, and asked to put my name forward for consideration of membership. Well in Feb I had a phone call from Ian to say that I had a place in the syndicate, Happy days.
    So I will be comming on board April. Meet you all then.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Admin Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm

This is a public forum, everyone can read it.

No foul language.

No verbal abuse.

Respect other people that use these forums.

No adult material.

No racial discrimination.

Failure to abide by these simple rules will get you banned from these forums

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:55 am